Every house – small or big – has a unique charm and a different story to tell. Some might have an old-school traditional charm whilst some others might carry the soul of modern architecture. But, a fireplace is the one corner that gathers most of the attention. Which is why, it’s a nice idea to decorate it in a majestic way. And if you too want to give your fireplace the charm it deserves, there is nothing better than installing a fireplace mantel – the one piece of attraction that can define a house in the most exquisite manner. These cast stone art pieces do not just look exquisite, they also offer many other benefits that every homeowner should be aware of.
5 Benefits Of Having A Fireplace Mantel
To begin with, cast stone fireplace mantels have evolved over time and they can reform the entire look of a house. High-quality ones like Omega Mantels are made by artisans that carry the essence of age-old stone carving techniques from the royal European times. So, if you have been thinking about installing one around your fireplace, the 5 benefits of having them might just help the cause.
- They Have A Long Life – Cast stones are strong and durable and are known to retain luster, texture, and shine for years when looked after. Cast stone chimney mantels have a long life. As long as you remain careful of not letting them in the physical contact with any combustible matter, they will neither ashen nor will they lose strength
- They Blend Perfectly With Different Interiors – Cast stone can be cut into different shapes, sizes, and styles. Which is why limestone mantels perfectly complement different interiors ranging from the Victorian style architecture, European decor, contemporary style, and modern interiors
- They Are Ideal For The Winter Season – Cast stone is known from its ability to preserve heat. Thus, when you burn fire, the cast stone fireplace mantel will preserve the heat from the fire and distribute it all across the floor. It will keep the room cozy and will make winters an easier season
- They Display Beautiful Patterns And Colors – The most popular finishes endured by good fireplace mantels include Sahara veined honed, Limestone opencast, Sahara diamond, Pearl honed, and Taupe opencast
- They Come In Different Price Ranges – Cast stone mantels can be budget friendly. Thus, you can still manage to buy an exquisite long-lasting piece to decorate your house even when running on a tight budget