The term “hydrotherapy,” originated from the Greek word “hydro,” which means water. “Therapia” means healing. Hydrotherapy, which can also be referred to as water healing, is a type of physical therapy which utilizes water for pain relief and treatment.
Hydrotherapy involves a wide range of therapeutic methods and approaches which manipulate the physical properties of water. Specifically, the temperature and pressure can vitalize the circulation of blood, the endocrine system, and correlated neural systems in curing the symptoms of certain diseases. In recent times, different therapies involving hydrotherapy utilizes pool massage, water jets, mineral and whirlpool baths, hot tubs, and so on. Emerald Springs Spas offers you an exciting hydrotherapy experience.
Benefits of Hydrotherapy
The healing effects of hydrotherapy is a result of the body’s reaction to hot and cold stimuli brought about by the mechanical or thermal properties of water. Some of the major benefits of hydrotherapy are:
- Relief from pain and muscle tension – Hydrotherapy relieves stiff and aching muscles. It also eases tension in the limbs. It stimulates the release of endorphins which acts as a natural pain reliever. Incorporating hydrotherapy as part of your fitness regimen is a great way to recover after a hard workout.
- Improved circulation boosts the immune system – Increased circulation of blood through hydrotherapy helps get rid of toxic substances from the body. This process strengthens the immune system which can fight illnesses.
- Relieves stress – Hydrotherapy treatment can reduce high blood pressure after a lengthy work period. It also calms the body and aids in the release of endorphins, which are natural stress fighters.
- Rehabilitate injured muscles – Immersing in hot or warm water helps relax the muscles by causing an expansion of surface blood vessels and increasing body temperature, therefore relieving pain and muscle spasms. The expansion of blood vessels caused by the warmth of the water will in also heal injured tissues and rehabilitate damaged muscles or joints.
Emerald Springs Spas offers a wide selection of above ground pool styles and sizes to suit your needs:
- Super Pool– This is specifically built to be strong and long-lasting. A special coating is employed that hinders dirt from attaching to exposed areas. This also protects it against environmental damages. The pool’s structure is made of zinc-coated steel while stainless steel is used for the metals that come in contact with water.
- Quantum– The creatively designed walls offer a unique style and beauty to your backyard. The quantum extruded resin ledge is strongly resistant to water and weather. It has exclusive interlocking resin caps and connectors with 6 inches of upright steel. This gives the structure strength and support.
- Eclipse lx– Their pools are carefully crafted using quality steel materials and a vinyl plexin coat finish, which gives you an excellent value for your money. The eclipse lx offers rails with a contemporary design. The resin top cover has secure joints while the vinyl plexin coat protects against the elements.
Features and Benefits of an Above Ground Pool
First, an above ground pool gives consumers flexibility, and the setup is much quicker. Unlike an in-ground pool, which is fixed, the above-ground pool is temporary, which can be easily relocated or removed from your property at will.
Also, above ground pools usually come in oval or round shapes but vary in sizes. These different choices can allow you the opportunity to begin with a small pool and work your way to a bigger pool depending on your budget.
Emerald Springs Spas is also in the business of selling quality hot tubs. They have a passion for creating the perfect spa environment for relaxation. Consumers invest in hot tubs for numerous reasons such as for pain relief, massage, relaxation, or entertainment. Often, clients end up with better experiences than they could imagine by using a hot tub. The benefits of taking a daily dip after a long day of work might just be the best feeling for you too.
Visit Emerald Spring Spas for some of the exclusive hot tubs they have available. For example:
X500 Swimcross– It is durable and has three distinct hydro massage seats designed with a unique jet configuration for complete body relaxation after every swim. It is made of high-end, durable materials with aesthetic styling and also includes an 8-speaker Bluetooth music system. Finally, this model also features an LCD control panel that makes it easy to navigate component controls.
Tuff Spas– It offers a depth seating that fits a variety of different body types and sizes with deep footwells. Its seating options include bucket seats, bench seats, cooling seats, and much more. It is uniquely made with a non-slip polymer surface that has no layers to crack, peel, and bubble. This advanced Polymer survives extreme climate conditions. Their Tuff spas are specifically built to last.